HealthSure’s Employee Benefits Account Executive has experience in the implementation of all aspects of employee benefit programs including self-funded products, a deep understanding of current regulations and compliance, ownership in client retention, and maintenance of carrier relationships. This person thinks holistically to both foresee potential issues as well as work with the sales team in exploration and expansion through growth opportunities. This person demonstrates a commitment to their clients, their professional development and their HealthSure team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take primary ownership of assigned clients by processing and/or leading all aspects of the established service plans and seeking ways to add value each year.
- Maintain Client Relationships that resolve:
- Specific Client Needs
- Potential Service Challenges
- Carrier Shortcomings
- Client Claims/Concerns
- Lead most client meetings and follow a process where key questions are asked, client expectations are clear and confidence is demonstrated to ensure trust with our clients is established.
- Clearly document all correspondence and contacts within the agency management system.
- Embrace the company’s process for new account hand-off to ensure that you are focused on retaining and growing existing business.
- Participate with the Sales Team in sales meetings and conferences to further the Team’s relationships with our clients and prospects.
- Work with the Employee Benefits Team to identify areas in the organization where efficiencies can be achieved (workflows, technology, etc)
- Stay ahead of ever changing laws and regulations to assist our clients staying in compliance.
- Work with Associate Account Manager team to ensure accurate and timely responses.
To be considered for this career opportunity:
- College Degree
- 5 years, Employee Benefits account management experience
- Self-funded medical experience
- Knowledge of all medical and ancillary insurance products, usages and markets
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and ability to utilize computer programs and understand functionality. Agency Management system experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Above average analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- The desire and willingness to continue to grow and learn
- Integrity, drive, ambition and a positive attitude
Our purpose is to help healthcare organizations succeed in the increasingly complex world of risk and insurance, and we need to add more “A players” to our team to support the growth of our organization.
HealthSure offers extremely flexible work arrangements, a strong culture of empowerment, teamwork, and support to advance your career.
If you have seen this person (perhaps in the mirror), please click here to send an email to Jennifer Fudge, our Director of Operations.