|Job Title:||P&C Associate Account Manager|
|Department:||Property & Casualty|
|Reports To:||Practice Leader|
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt (hourly)|
We are looking for a P&C Associate Account Manager that is enthusiastic about career development and client service. This person has a desire to work in a niche industry with healthcare executives. We are looking for someone who has excelled in P&C for at least 3 years and now wants to use their insurance knowledge to support a well-organized and highly cohesive team.
HealthSure’s Associate Account Manager will have two main roles within the P&C team:
- Responsibility in account management for a small book of business
- Support to Account Managers through the processes of insurance and risk management programs for our large accounts
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- A high school degree
- 3 – 5 years, licensed P&C experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and ability to utilize computer programs and understand functionality
- Agency Management system experience
- Applied experience preferred
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- The desire and willingness to continue to grow and learn
- Integrity, drive, ambition and a positive attitude
Our purpose is to help healthcare organizations succeed in the increasingly complex world of risk and insurance, and we need to add more “A players” to our team to support the growth of our organization.
HealthSure offers flexible work arrangements, a strong culture of empowerment, teamwork, and support to advance your career.
If you have seen this person (perhaps in the mirror), please click here to send an email to Jennifer Fudge, our VP of Operations.