Keeping health spending local benefits your hospital, local business, and your community.
- Outreach to local employer contacts
- Expert review of current claims and spend to spot opportunities
- Coordinated communication with hospital employees
- Contact negotiations where there’s mutual interest
- Hospital advocacy with plan’s TPA for optimal modeling, reimbursement structure and contract administration
- Design and support for business development activities with local employers
The Benefits of Direct Contracting
For rural and community hospitals
For local/regional employers
- Services in the local facility may be less costly than similar services at a tertiary care hospital or provider in a larger market.
- Reimbursement with the local provider when directly contracted should be more competitive than large network rates for the same provider.